Telegram has rolled out a new update which brings chat archives, a fresh look for the app and more.
It’s taken its time but the ability to archive chats is finally here. To archive, simply swipe left on your main screen. You can further hide archived chats with another left swipe and to see them again, simply pull down on the main screen.
Chats in the archive can be pinned in any order that you wish and bulk chat actions allow you to select multiple entries and pin, mute, archive, or delete them.
A fresh new look for the app has been introduced. There’s an adaptive icon, fresh menus look, smoother animations, and a quick forward button when selecting messages in your chats.
There’s also an expanded list, where you can now see three lines in a preview instead of two. The share menu also has a visual refresh and can be pulled up to fill the entire screen.
Finally, user can ee who is online straight from the chat list and sharing menu and it’s now easier to share sticker packs.
What’s New Summary
- Swipe left on any chat to archive it.
- Swipe left on your archive to hide it from the chat list.
- Pin an unlimited number of chats in your archive.
- See who is online straight from the chat list and sharing menu.
- Select multiple chats in the chats list to delete, pin or archive them.
- Choose between two-line and three-line chats in the chat list.
- Enjoy the redesigned app icon and menus throughout the app.
- Use the quick ‘Forward’ buttons when selecting messages
Updated: 9 May, 2019
Requirements: Varies with device
Contains Ads: No
In-app Purchases: No